Hi Everyone
Kaleo this week has been very tiring and long, I had a philosophy class with Calum Macfarlane. There was a lot of homework and unfortunately I didn't finish my last assignment so I had to take a five percent reduction on the overall grade of the class. I am also looking forward to exceptionally long papers that I do not want to write. But that is all in the past this week I lead the bible study for my youth Group but I am struggling with how to get kids to respond to the message being preached to them. My youth groups lack of understanding has lead me to question my leadership and the need for preaching to youth in general because they don't understand and are not at the age of accountability. So this weeks youth group to me seemed more like a Friday night baby sitting time than an opportunity to instill God's word into children lives. So I ask that you pray for me and for my youth group, I also ask that if you have any advice for how to get kids to understand biblical concepts please comment.
Sincerely
Lord BB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment