Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekly Postings

Hi Everyone
Kaleo this week has been stressful and trying. I just finished my Old Testament literature class with Don Taylor and had a lot of fun and learned so much but the class exhausted me and with all the homework for all my other classes I feel over whelmed. I am also very stressed that I want be able to raise enough support for my missions trip because I only have one month left and have sent out over 80 support letters and have only raised 125 dollars. I am in dire need of support but I just don't know where it will come from pleases pray that God will provide for me. Well on the brighter side of things I finally after 4 weeks of missing youth Group made it to one. The youth group and I went and had a meal with several family's in the congregation the family's where nice and welcoming but unfortunately the Kids where a nightmare to deal with and the worst part about it was that I dint even notice. I was so oblivious that I found out that the Kids were being a nightmare by the other youth leaders afterward the night was over. I feel that I am an inadequate leader for the youth group because I miss all of the things the kids are dealing with and the stuff I know they are dealing with I cant relate to because I have never experienced it. I hope next week will be better so until then fer well.
P.S. please pray that the finances I need for my India missions trip come in because I need about 3000 dollars.
Sincerely
Lord bb

No comments: