Kaleo this week has been both extremely tiring and hard but in the end rewarding. This week I had one class with Lech Bekesza which when well. I also had the opportunity I go to MEC for some supplies that I needed for India. Then on Thursday the Kaleo guys and I had an amazing overnighter where we all boned very well and grow in our relationships with each other. Finally on Friday I had youth group, which went well we had a games night with the seniors but unfortunately all the seniors decided not to show up. I feel that my church Ladysmith fellowship Baptist needs to start supporting there youth outreach more. Nonetheless it was a good night the kids loved picture nary and enjoyed playing bingo and we closed the evening with an devotion, then on Sunday I helped in the Sunday school. But the best part about this Sunday was that my church Ladysmith fellowship Baptist gave nearly 500 dollars to my mission’s trip. Well I have a lot of homework and must get to it so until next week fer well.
Sincerely
Lord bb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment