Hi Everyone
This week has been really hard I have spent most of my time doing homework. We had three major papers and two huge reading assignments and I was late on one of my paper it has been hard. Although last week was amazing I went to Youth Quake and saw my brother and a lot of old friends but as I already said when I got back from youth quake I got killed by homework. Well I also went with my youth group to a Christian rap concert. I am not much of a fan of rap but my kids loved it and the guy seemed pretty good so I had a good time. I hope next week is more interesting because it is my last youth group before I head to India. Plus I also have gospels so I hope the week goes well.
Sincerely
Lord bb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment